Champions League Final | Useful Information

If you go to eurochange they offer the same buy back rate that you bought at, for up to 30% of the money you take out. I got a rate of just over 24 Lira to the pound.

We have currency exchange where I work so I get staff rates which are very pure (essentially the rate we buy in at from Travelex)

Could probs sell any unused back for about the same rate but don't wanna take too much out with me either way.
Happy to tap away accordingly and a bit of pocket money if needed.

Has anybody with disabilities or attending with someone who is disabled got their logistics sorted? I'm attending with my grandma who can't walk for more than a minute at a time, so I'm concerned about the 10 minute walk from the taxi/shuttle drop off to the stadium. Does anyone know if there will be services to to drive us up to our entrance, or do I need to get a wheelchair? I'm hoping my hotel concierge can answer these questions but figured I may find something helpful here.

Been going last 12 years, Euros & English

I also carry a Chase card & top it up.

Monza or Post Office card also good

You do not require Lira

You will be charged a big % from ATM'S if getting money out all the time so come prepared
A cording to trip advisor there are about 5 banks and PO that don't charge. At least 2 at each airport.

We get in at the same time.

I managed to get accommodation not too far from the ground (3miles away). Going to taxi it from airport, to drop the bags off, then head straight there.

Might even just fuck taking bags with us and go straight to the ground from the airport on the shuttle bus. We are going home Sunday night so don't need much.
You on the flight from Edinburgh?

WEll, long post..used to date a nurse from Bergamo..her parents constantly played this song, you will know it as Volare..but the actual lyrics are so appropriate..Good luck Blues !!!

Sing Volare

I think that a dream like this
won't come back anymore,
I was painting my hands
and my face blue.
Then, suddenly, I was being
enraptured by the wind
and I was beginning to fly
in the endless sky.

To fly, oh, oh!
To sing, oh, oh, oh, oh!
In the blueness, painted in blue,
happy to be up there.
And I was flying, was flying
happily, higher than the sun
and still higher.
While the world slowly, slowly
was disappearing far away down there
a sweet music was playing
just for me.

To fly, oh, oh!
To sing, oh, oh, oh, oh!
In the blueness, painted in blue,
happy to be up there.

But all the dreams,
at dawn, disappear because,
when the moon sets,
it takes them away.
But I continue to dream
in your beautiful eyes
that are blue like a
star-studded sky.

To fly, oh, oh!
To sing, oh, oh, oh, oh!
In the blueness of your blue eyes
happy to be down here.
And I continue to fly happily,
higher than the sun
and still higher.
While the world
slowly, slowly disappears
in your blue eyes
your voice is a sweet music
playing for me.

To fly, oh, oh!
To sing, oh, oh, oh, oh!
happy to be down here.
happy to be down here
with you.

Will a photocopy of my passport do? I don’t fancy carrying the original around with me on match day

This is my concern too, though the email specifically states ''original'' copy of passport is required at the stadium.
Can't imagine them checking tens of thousands of passports, but equally don't wanna get caught out by some jobsworth.

Bit of a dilemma.

Apologies as this has likely been covered already, but I'm only now looking into the finer logistical details.

This airport metro extension that I'm reading about (as below), does it now serve Gayrettepe station from the airport?
All I can find is articles from earlier this year saying it should be ready in the middle of 2023, can't find anything definitive either way.
Does anyone know if it has been completed?

It's a toss up between metro and taxi for when we arrive, but all depends on the above/below....

1685996211171.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.