Champions League Final | Useful Information

this makes it sounds like you just need an ID of some sort and it's more for local police to check if they ask vs a UEFA thing

also some good info if you get arrested

airplane-turkish-prison.gif

Compulsory not obligatory - before you travel watch midnight express !

This is my concern too, though the email specifically states ''original'' copy of passport is required at the stadium.
Can't imagine them checking tens of thousands of passports, but equally don't wanna get caught out by some jobsworth.

Bit of a dilemma.
Doesn't it say original ID would have thought driving licence would do.

Anyone’s flying to saw and sussed out transportation to Istanbul centre
We arrive on the morning and I read there were free shuttle buses from saw to centre or straight to ground, didn’t have any further details though, think we will just wing it on the day. Arrive 10am so plenty of time

We arrive on the morning and I read there were free shuttle buses from saw to centre or straight to ground, didn’t have any further details though, think we will just wing it on the day. Arrive 10am so plenty of time
Probably too early to head straight to the stadium

I’m aiming to get to the stadium for about 6pm. Spend a couple of hours in the fan zone. Not sure what time I need to catch the shuttle bus. Dont know what traffic to the stadium will be like at that time, or what the queue to catch the shuttle bus will be like. An hour for the journey should be enough?

Last edited:
Anyone’s flying to saw and sussed out transportation to Istanbul centre
shuttle bus (HAVABUS) every half hour, but it takes a little while to get into the centre, 90 mins? 50/60 lira.

public bus. 10 lira, takes a long time

taxi, private car, shared shuttle etc. Maybe see if you can find a few blues and jump in a taxi? think i read 250-300 lira but could be anything i guess.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.