Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who works for a bookies and is involved in setting odds. It is not uncommon to start playing with the levers manually if you get my drift.

Knock the odds down encourages a pile on. House always wins.

Of course I do mate but 16/18/1 down 7/4 is more than that , also it works the other way Arsenal where 1/10 and 1/16 on in places last night now 2/5

Latest report suggests City have told West Ham they’d pay the price for Rice which means they mustn’t have agreed a deal with Rice or convinced him to move to Manchester over London.

Saying he doesn’t have the correct mentality based on a lie that “He wants to be near his mummy” is deffo made up and not taking into account he has a young son…
Not exactly moving to Spain. It’s me taking the piss with the mummy thing.

In my defence I didn’t realise he had a newborn.

I’m torn. I’d be absolutely buzzing to get him personally - versatile, high ceiling, English and leaders mentality. Plus it would prevent strengthening a rival.

But if he’s more arsed about staying in London rather than joining a club - in the same country - that’s just won a treble then he can get fucked and learn to regret that at the end of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.