Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth has he got himself into a situation where any club he wants to join will need to pay £90m+? Awful planning.

Same as Kane, if you have one eye on the door then don't sign these huge long contracts that will make a move too difficult.

Think this is just us flushing arsenal out to pay West Ham more money for him,which I hope it is..

It would be better if it was because we have a genuine interest in signing him. He’d definitely be a great addition to the squad.

If he’d prefer staying in London instead of joining us then I can only assume he prefers going to his mum’s for jellied eels rather than winning trophies.

I know people don’t take any interest in what the bookies say but he was 16/1 to join us last night and now best price is 3/1 and 7/4 to Ladcrooks , that is more than someone having a cheeky tenner on the treble winners

I know people don’t take any interest in what the bookies say but he was 16/1 to join us last night and now best price is 3/1 and 7/4 to Ladcrooks , that is more than someone having a cheeky tenner on the treble winners
I know someone who works for a bookies and is involved in setting odds. It is not uncommon to start playing with the levers manually if you get my drift.

Knock the odds down encourages a pile on. House always wins.

It would be weird to pass up the chance of playing for us and Pep at this current time because its in his comfort zone?
Yea it’s tosh I’d say.

City liking Rice is nothing new, they’ve been interested in him before, all that matters now is IF City formalise an approach, which as of now they haven’t.

Great news! Like the idea of having a core of England internationals in the team, but spending 100m on players that wouldn't make it into our best XI is not good for anyone. He could be a decent rotation option, but he would certainly not start over Gundogan, KDB, Rodri or Stones in a must win game. With a fee like that the pressure from outside would be immense for him to be more than a squad player. Seems like a lose-lose situation for both club and player for us to spend that amount on him, so I think that amount of money could be much better spent on other players. Just my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.