Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but Arsenal had the best chance they’ve had in ages to win it this year and blew it. Liverpool will be back. Chelsea will probably better. Newcastle will get better.
Are we not allowed to get better too?

As for Chelsea, Boehly is shaping up to be a Mike Ashley type owner. People pinning expectation on a Chelsea resurgence may end up very wrong. Its one thing to have an off season, but to accumulate less than 50 points - thats systemic issues.

Reactions: nmc

As for Chelsea, Boehly is shaping up to be a Mike Ashley type owner. People pinning expectation on a Chelsea resurgence may end up very wrong. Its one thing to have an off season, but to accumulate less than 50 points - thats systemic issues.
I think its clear Arsenal mean business. You have a great manager and this year will be a big lesson to everyone and will come back stronger. Just have to factor in Europe etc. but I expect Arsenal to be right at the top again next year

Seems to be a blindspot with Arsenal thinking that if they improve they will win the league as opposed to it being a one off great season for a team that usually finishes outside of top 4.

Arsenal will absolutely improve next season - you’ve got a strong spine to the team, and a fantastic Manager who learned from the very best (and I’m not talking about Wenger here!!).

But you’ll be competing on four fronts next year, and I don’t see your board being happy with Arteta chucking in the towel on all the other trophies (particularly the CL) and putting all his eggs in the Premier League basket - given how that ‘strategy’ panned out for you last season!

So you’ll need to be a lot better next season - fighting on four fronts is a lot tougher than one. And you found one more than tough enough going last time round!

If Rice were single and childless, I would be bricking it right now. However, with a newborn I just subscribe fully to the notion he wants to stay in London and within his family hub.

Have West Ham name dropped City to extort a higher fee from us? Have City registered interest to fuck with us? Or is the interest from City genuine and your going to have a crack. Who knows. But at the end of the day, Rice will pick his next club, and with a newborn I really cant see him making a move 200 miles up the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.