Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effectively saying he wants to move to a bigger club to win trophies and play in the biggest games. Probably nailed on for Chelsea

If he wants the biggest games and guaranteed trophies he’d be better signing for us than the chavs.

But I doubt we have room for both him and Bellingham.

Together and most English players in general.

You say that, but I’d argue city in particular have had some great English players recently. Foden, stones, Walker, Barry, hart, Sterling, could be grealish soon - they’ve all been integral to us winning leagues or big matches.

Similarly English youngsters are some of the best in Europe. I think it’s a bit of an outdated view that English players are average

The England side has some great players.

You say that, but I’d argue city in particular have had some great English players recently. Foden, stones, Walker, Barry, hart, Sterling, could be grealish soon - they’ve all been integral to us winning leagues or big matches.

Similarly English youngsters are some of the best in Europe. I think it’s a bit of an outdated view that English players are average

If you look at our team if Pep had got all the transfers he wanted, we'd have a English defence, half a English midfield and full English attack.

We have had some fine English players and it's very important to keep it that way but let's not kid ourselves as a nation we like to highly overate our players.

We build up the players far too quickly and often they start to believe their own hype and never reach the heights they should.

Pleased to say a lot of the younger players coming through now have vastly improved technic but I still think a lot of them have attitude issues.

I'd much prefer to sign Bellingham but I thought Rice we great against France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.