Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko is forced himself to stay fighting for his place and refused to be sell despite our club is willing to sell him and Pep doesn't really need him in his first few season in City. Pep impressed by Zinchenko attitude and give him a chance playing for us several season as squad player until he quits and joined Arsenal last summer.

If Pep can give a chance for someone like Zinchenko why he can't for Philips?, not saying he will definitely give Philips a chance but i will not ruling out for Pep to give Philips another chance next season.
Plus the fact we bought and trusted him to give him a long contract. We cannot just renege on the contract after one year. Kalvin must also have expectations that he will be given chances at the club. We cannot just give up after one year.

Has there been ANY indication that we’re remotely interested in signing Rice? I’ve seen nothing from our usual sources to suggest it. Just been a bit of media suggestion and some fans getting giddy when a big summer transfer is in the offing. He’s going to Arsenal, it’s a good fit, so let it go……
Might be West Ham putting our name out there to force Arsenal into paying up.

I can't see us spending that much on Rice.

Might be West Ham putting our name out there to force Arsenal into paying up.

I can't see us spending that much on Rice.
Agree
I don’t think we are interested in Rice at all.
He doesn’t seem to fit the technically gifted player that Pep prefers. Hard working yes.
So it surprises me that Lego pep is going for him unless they want to use him as a ball playing CB who can move into midfield like Stones
Keeping Gundo and Bernardo would be the biggest piece of business we could do.

Would Kovacic not be a Guindo replacement? To be honest we need to bring Rice in anyway if possible as what would Gundo get max, 1-2 years? Bernardo stays maybe one more year if he cant get a move this summer? We have the chance to be proactive and protect ourselves over the next few years and start the progression process now, we really shouldnt pass that up. The hammers also hold interest in Palmer and Borges so its not just Phillips we can talk with them about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.