Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing that Bellingham chose Real yet some people on here who claimed it was nailed on.
Seems to be a lot of guess work and over optimism with some of these rumours.
I believe he did agree terms with us, and Dortmund had agreed a fee. And I also believe Madrid were his first choice. So shit happens. Madrid found the money.

Personally, I think he's made a big mistake going there.

I can't see him being at City as we're not prepared to pay stupid prices for him. West Ham will want £80-100 million for him. They aren't daft knowing we paid £100 million for Grealish so they will hold on.

Also he seems to be the type off player that will get tempted to go to Real Madrid if Bellingham or Kane signs for them.
West Ham will get their value, too many clubs want Rice.

Tolm spot on again, ye. I'd love him at city. Good lad, nice character and most of all, great player.
I don't rate him as being right at the top.
strikws me as being a bit slow in the turn - I am reminded of Ali's description of George Foreman.

Not quite that bad though, and I think he has all the tools. Most of all, he seems to have the right attitude, which tells me if he did come, Pep would be able to coach him and improve him no end. Potentially polishing up a diamond.

He would be a great signing for Mourinho's Chelsea 2004-2006. Alongisde Mason Mount, the most over-rated and over-hyped player English player right now. Pep would need another life to coach out everything bad he picked up under Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.