Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a roundabout way hope he stays at West Ham for another year just for the fans , I remember Kinkladze staying with us after we got relegated and then again when we finished 15 oh Georgi please stay belted round the ground he cried and stayed another year basically ruined his career

In a roundabout way hope he stays at West Ham for another year just for the fans , I remember Kinkladze staying with us after we got relegated and then again when we finished 15 oh Georgi please stay belted round the ground he cried and stayed another year basically ruined his career
There is a video going around, when asked by a young fan, he said going nowhere, “I’m West Ham”… doubt it means anything but interesting thing to say

There is a video going around, when asked by a young fan, he said going nowhere, “I’m West Ham”… doubt it means anything but interesting thing to say

Yep saw that , and that’s why posted just like loyal players and it’s unheard of these days , I would have played 4 City for fuck all , Rice was a Chelsea fan as a kid , Kinkladze on the other hand that Reading game last game of the season we where getting beat 2 nil , second half he was so fucking good won 3 2 he was brilliant again , he should have left he didn’t , he was not a City fan like me and you , loyal as fuck he was .

And the odds get shorter and shorter, and the odds he signs for a club other than Arsenal get longer and longer

You lot are getting Cancelo and Phillips :)
Why would we want Kalvin? We are chasing Rice and already have Partey and Jorginho on the books. And if we do get Cancelo, its going ot be for a fee similar to Zinchenko. We know no one is paying 70m for him

Why would we want Kalvin? We are chasing Rice and already have Partey and Jorginho on the books. And if we do get Cancelo, its going ot be for a fee similar to Zinchenko. We know no one is paying 70m for him
We won't sell Cancelo to you for £30m. I very much doubt we'll sell to you tbh.

We won't sell Cancelo to you for £30m. I very much doubt we'll sell to you tbh.
Well Bayern dont want him. Doesn't look like Real Madrid or Barcelona are interested. Who else is available to spend 30m+ on a 29 year old other than a premier league club? Reports are we will bid 35m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.