Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be your reality but it isn’t mine. He’s a decent player but hardly in the top 10 or 20 midfielders in the premier league in my view
I’m struggling to come up with 10, let alone 20, better PL midfielders

Gündogan (for now), Rodri, de Bruyne, Bernardo, Odegaard, Casemiro, Fernandes, Caicedo maybe, Guimaraes maybe?

If rice is afraid he won't get games here then shows a lack of confidence in himself. Easier option to go to Arsenal and be the main man. And finish 2nd
2nd is a push for them. I see them below us Liverpool Chelsea rags & Newcastle next season. They don’t have the mentality for the group and Europa league games as well.

Flapping and conjecture based on fifteen-year-olds, with their trousers around their ankles, posting their inside information on social media.
At this stage of development and competence in our club structure, we shouldn't be panicking about anything, let alone transfers.
We can be sure that if the Rice transfer doesn't happen then an alternative player and an alternative strategy will be in place.

I just don't get stressed about our football club anymore.
It's a great feeling and a great place to be.

You’re right in a way. There’s many other reasons why a player might chose one club over another. The location, salary, status, nostalgia, playing time etc. As well as thinking that a team maybe on the cusp of greatness where another might be fading. However, every player in football should be able to see that Pep Guardiola is very special. Robin Van Persie joined Utd purely to work with Ferguson and we had won the league the year before. Pep will do two more years at City and I pray even more. After that he may never manage another club team again. I think any player who is serious about improving their game, should want to play with Pep whilst they can. I don’t think I’m arrogant in thinking that. Past players joined our exciting project. The project is pretty much realised now and Pep should be the pull for any serious footballer.
According to those ITK the project isn’t “pretty much realised” KAM has good connections and he’s didn’t seem to think so

Last edited:
Some of the comments regards Rice on here are laughable, top player and will improve Arsenal team/squad if he signs for them , still hope we get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.