Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 100% certain that if we are doing business with them, at this point they are seriously fishing for Philips to be included in the deal

This is just showing that City is dealing with a bunch of amateurs.

I agree… I’ve never known a transfer saga, where the selling club leak every play by play! I suppose it suits their agenda to try create a bidding war and get close to their valuation, but it’s not how we like to do business.

I can’t see us sticking around with it for too long. I’m guessing we might go back in with a higher bid, but I can also see us walking away before it becomes a circus.

His value has gone down because he's done the sum total of fuck all. Don't be disingenuous by associating our treble win with Phillips, without him we would still have won all three trophies; he contributed nothing. He's probably worth 30m max in the current market. 50m + Phillips is risible.

He's a lovely bloke, but just not good enough for us.
He doesn’t have to be good enough for us. People on here are absolutely fucking mad to suggest his ‘value’ has gone down by over 30% after 12 months with FIVE years left on his contract. I’m just glad you, and a few others, don’t have anything to do with running the club!!

No matter what we put in front of him, he'll still choose Arsenal
I still believe that Mason Mount's move will influence Rice. They're very close friends.
If Mount goes to a London club, Rice will probably choose Arsenal.
If Mount takes the swamp route, Rice will probably want City.

Of course, I'm probably completely wrong.

I still believe that Mason Mount's move will influence Rice. They're very close friends.

It's always been Arsenal, the rest is just noise

Never understood this argument, it’s 200 miles away not 2000… I’ve mates further than that who I still see. We play in London a lot as is so again I’m not buying he’d want to be near his mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.