United Thread - 2023/24

But, but, but, all their own money, organic growth. The hunter is becoming the hunted, they pushed for these stupid regulations and now they are feeling the pain of their business actions breaking financial fair play regulations.

I love the language the media are putting out that it is minor. They either did it or didn’t, will they be branded cheats, frauds and a kangaroo court set up to have their amazing achievement of the energy drink cup taken off them.

Dying laughing here me. A rule literally made up for City to fail and keep them relevant and they can't even stay true to that either. Obviously all the main outlets will try to state it as 'minor' because they can't do anything wrong. As that disgusting rag T**t Evra says, I love this game.

All clubs bend the rules. Only difference between us and them is that we had a nasty media baying for blood due to racism and their commercial interests. American clubs don’t want to spend money to compete. They want a closed shop due to a perceived entitled history were they receive a guarantee income and cherry pick players for peanuts off smaller clubs.

The way this is reported tells its own story. City are only guilty of winning and having an Arab owner. Greed/race/religion/profit is a nasty mix.
The yanks keep supplying arms to that part of the world. They benefit from creating mistrust and division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.