United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison is miles better than Mount.
Our Phil is Mile's better than Mount and maddison.
Guess who will start every game for England

They’ve already got better than Mount in their squad with Erikson and Fernandes. I suppose it strengthens up their attacking midfield options however they need a striker and they’ve potentially blown £60 million of their overall £100 million budget. I don’t see them recouping much on out goings neither.

All the while the rest of the teams around them spend and improve. They need to get off to a good start otherwise the natives could be getting restless.

According to the BBC United, having paid over the odds for Mount, a player with a prominent image and a good long range shot, have now asked De Gea not to join another club "in case they can't find another keeper within their budget". Their dealings are seriously odd, or (and I've just thought of this) is it that they have an endearing openness, a childlike naivety with nothing hidden? Or maybe the BBC, quoting The Sun, have got it all wrong.

I know it's only The Sun but, the state of them....

Manchester United have asked 32-year-old Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea, whose contract at Old Trafford has just expired, not to join another club in case they cannot find a new keeper within their transfer budget. (Sun)

They’ve already got better than Mount in their squad with Erikson and Fernandes. I suppose it strengthens up their attacking midfield options however they need a striker and they’ve potentially blown £60 million of their overall £100 million budget. I don’t see them recouping much on out goings neither.

All the while the rest of the teams around them spend and improve. They need to get off to a good start otherwise the natives could be getting restless.
Mount us average but I'd say his slightly better than Erikson due to his fitness.
And Fernandes is simply a ****

Mount us average but I'd say his slightly better than Erikson due to his fitness.
And Fernandes is simply a ****
One of my mates is a rag and was telling one of his fellow rags what a great signing Mount would be yesterday. I had to stay silent and not wade into the debate, I’d be desperately disappointed if City were in for players of that ilk, we all remember the Euros where Southgate was obsessed with starting him he would do nothing and then Grealish would come on and change a game.

I can't help thinking that Mason Mount is made for United. Overrated, thanks to a very occasional flash of brilliance, though not last season, when he was "missing." A poser, who fancies himself, and fancied equally by Southgate; one of his favourites - despite never having been looked upon as a game-changer.

Yet another "show pony" who'll be a flat track bully, no doubt, but I don't see how he really improves them. He's just more of the same. He couldn't get a game at Chelsea as their season went on, and - for an attacking midfielder - he scored 3 goals.

£55 million for a player they definitely don't need. Another attacking midfielder! I like this piece of business.

Welcome to Salford, Mason; home of the red devil posers. Otherwise known as The Scum.
He hasn't gone to SALFORD.

Manchester United have asked 32-year-old Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea, whose contract at Old Trafford has just expired, not to join another club in case they cannot find a new keeper within their transfer budget. (Sun)
I have just seen this. It’s a twist on the Jilted John song.
So Dave we know you’re not coming back but, can we say you’re still our goalie cos if you don’t we’ll be so upset and cry all the way to the chip shop.

This has to be a wind up lol we dont want you de Gea but if we cant sign another keeper we do want you lol.

If I was de Gea I would have signed for another club today.

This has to be a wind up lol we dont want you de Gea but if we cant sign another keeper we do want you lol.

If I was de Gea I would have signed for another club today.
There's always been something very strange with de gea & the rags going on...remember when he'd been sold to Madrid and then due to a fax machine he wasn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.