It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wirtz is great but he has had a serious knee Injury that kept him out for nearly a year. Has been seen in training with a knee sleeve on during last season. Wirtz is quality but hes a risk

Tbf signing Gundo back then also major risk with his career ending injury.

It's turn well for us so hopefully if he do sign for us it will also be same like Gundo.

Wirtz is great but he has had a serious knee Injury that kept him out for nearly a year. Has been seen in training with a knee sleeve on during last season. Wirtz is quality but hes a risk

We can break him in gently though and Cugat can look after him like he did Gundo?

A brilliant squad that keeps getting smaller and smaller.

More games with a lesser squad won’t work this season.
We're only one man down at the moment on last season and that's ignoring McAtee coming back and Bobb perhaps stepping up. There's still a month to go and Gvardiol, although frustrating, looks like he's on his way shortly. I can't see how it's getting "smaller and smaller".

We're only one man down at the moment on last season and that's ignoring McAtee coming back and Bobb perhaps stepping up. There's still a month to go and Gvardiol, although frustrating, looks like he's on his way shortly. I can't see how it's getting "smaller and smaller".
will judge at end of the window but like you say we’re only 1 down as it stands.

we have 2 spots available in the squad. Gvardiol + Mahrez replacement.

Probably because Mcatee and Palmer need loans. Bobb needs to be eased in so we do need some depth in the wide areas and some creativity

Barca have pretty bad record treating their injured player, his playing career for Barca is not looking good and i will not be surprised he will get early retirement in there
We nicked Dr Cuvat off them along with the 3 amigo's!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.