Cole Palmer

I don’t know guys. Pep sounded like Cole will be sold. I expected more like ‘he is going nowhere and he is important’ like he said for Kyle.

Agreed, I think this sounds like Palmer is looking for a move away to secure more first team minutes..

When? We can only have 9 subs. They’ll be lucky to see the bench at all.
Ederson

walker Dias stones ake

rodri

kova foden

bern haaland grealish

subs: Ortega, akanji, Lewis, gvardiol, Paqueta, doku, palmer , phillips, Alvarez

Thats assuming no one else gets injured which obviously won’t be the case 99% of the time. We need bodies

He reminds me of my namesake-a throwback to players who had a languid pace but could drop a shoulder and turn a defence. A player not scared to take on the shot confident he can hit the target. Compared to some of the team who seem stuck in reverse gear he is a breath of fresh air and deserves his chance.

Ederson

walker Dias stones ake

rodri

kova foden

bern haaland grealish

subs: Ortega, akanji, Lewis, gvardiol, Paqueta, doku, palmer , phillips, Alvarez

Thats assuming no one else gets injured which obviously won’t be the case 99% of the time. We need bodies
Mcatee, Gomez bobb all going nowhere as well as it stands, can’t keep all the kids about. Palmer, mcatee if given decent offers of time I can see going. Perrone I assume is gone already he’s got an offer today.

Assess again at Xmas maybe on palmer & mcatee? Palmer looks likely to be the sale for me.

Cole was in the team whole season last year. Waiting for his chance. Very professional. Now he is showing his quality and finally should get some chance. It would be a shame if he doesn’t get it.

Pep said Palmer wants to leave in his presser.
So I think we will find him a club in the next 1/2 weeks.

He don’t want to keep players who want out.

West Ham want him,and Cole knows he will get far more opportunity in a team like that.
The trouble is,as TH has stated,the Hammers are playing silly cunts.......they want unreasonable money for Paqueta while requesting Palmer for peanuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.