It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Keep Palmer, and buy a creative midfielder. Palmer is just as good as any of the rumoured wingers. If we go for a winger, the likes of Bobb, Palmer, Gomez, or McAtee aren't going to get a game.

Isn't the tweet information that is already out in the public? These pages make me laugh.

Edit - Just read a few more from the same page, waiting yesterday on the 'new source' for a 'Bomba Exclusive'

like to see an attacking midfielder who can play right across the front,and maybe a central midfielder,but if we don't ,we could rest rodri by putting stones there,kova , even bernie, we will have to mix and match,but i think we have the players to do it, kalvin needs to force his way in, he does that and things look a bit less stretched , especially for rodri.

thinking about it, if we don't get anyone else i would fuck the fa cup and league cup off imo the only option

Attacking midfielder would be perfect would mean Kovacic could cover Rodri and there wouldn’t be a drop in quality to a massive degree. The thing is with Stones is, is he going to be fit. It’s the start of the season and he’s already got injury issues. They can all play there but there’s drop off in quality when Rodri isn’t there very vulnerable we saw that last season when Rodri didn’t play.

Kovacic would ease that as he played there for Chelsea and he plays there for his national team. He’s the perfect Rodri back up.

Kalvin just doesn’t seem trusted by Pep he hardly played pre season and when we were 3 nil up against Burnley he couldn’t get on when Rodri looked tired.

Peps a constant winner he’s going to go for everything again. A new attacking midfielder would be perfect and ease any worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.