Season Tickets - 2023/24

I have been having problems with my Season Ticket since last January, the ticket goes into my wallet on iPhone 14 then disappears within 24 hours, i have been to the club 4/5 times, had many telephone conversations with them, sent emails etc but I’m not any further on, I was promised the Digital Team would contact me 3 weeks ago and I’m still waiting, I have been asked to open ‘ View Expired Passes ‘ in my Apple Wallet, however I don’t have that prompt on my screen when I open up the Wallet, I have seen this facility on other people’s screens but not on mine, I ended up with another long wait on the phone yesterday morning as my ticket disappeared again after I downloaded it from the link City gave me, when I tried to download again I got the forbidden notice and told me to remove one of the tickets which I can’t do because I don’t have the facility ‘ View Expired Passes ‘, they provided me with a mobile ticket to get me in last night but it’s far from ideal having to keep ringing them and having to wait 1/2 hour etc to speak to someone, I’m not opposed to technology when it works but this is now getting ridiculous.
If anyone has any ideas what to do next I would appreciate it.

After it was looking like Android devices would just show your SC without any fixture information (last night's game wasn't showing) I've just checked and the Fulham game is showing. Makes no difference but it might calm the nerves of some posters :)
Yep just checked mine and it now says the Fulham game.

Cheers for the heads up

Hi, friends
I know someone who has to go through serious medical treatment and will miss a lot of matches this season.
Is there a way the ST can be effectively suspended for a season. I am
Wary of this person not being able to renew next season if they have missed too many matches.
(Am asking this so the other person doesn’t have to, the issue being a shock piece of news received this week).
Thanks in advance.

Hi, friends
I know someone who has to go through serious medical treatment and will miss a lot of matches this season.
Is there a way the ST can be effectively suspended for a season. I am
Wary of this person not being able to renew next season if they have missed too many matches.
(Am asking this so the other person doesn’t have to, the issue being a shock piece of news received this week).
Thanks in advance.
You could sell it on for the season im sure there will be many takers , unofficially that is, or on a game by game basis

I have been having problems with my Season Ticket since last January, the ticket goes into my wallet on iPhone 14 then disappears within 24 hours, i have been to the club 4/5 times, had many telephone conversations with them, sent emails etc but I’m not any further on, I was promised the Digital Team would contact me 3 weeks ago and I’m still waiting, I have been asked to open ‘ View Expired Passes ‘ in my Apple Wallet, however I don’t have that prompt on my screen when I open up the Wallet, I have seen this facility on other people’s screens but not on mine, I ended up with another long wait on the phone yesterday morning as my ticket disappeared again after I downloaded it from the link City gave me, when I tried to download again I got the forbidden notice and told me to remove one of the tickets which I can’t do because I don’t have the facility ‘ View Expired Passes ‘, they provided me with a mobile ticket to get me in last night but it’s far from ideal having to keep ringing them and having to wait 1/2 hour etc to speak to someone, I’m not opposed to technology when it works but this is now getting ridiculous.
If anyone has any ideas what to do next I would appreciate it.
You will have the expired passes option. I think you maybe opening the shortcut where the cards are rather than the wallet app?

On your Home Screen just above the four fixed apps select Search and type wallet.

Open the app from the results and then scroll to the bottom where it will say View Expired Passes.

You could sell it on for the season im sure there will be many takers , unofficially that is, or on a game by game basis

I have spoken to the person. I will just manage their account for them. Can put the tickets on the resale platform when they can’t attend. Not thing less to worry about when ill.

I have spoken to the person. I will just manage their account for them. Can put the tickets on the resale platform when they can’t attend. Not thing less to worry about when ill.
It is not a nice thing to think about, but worth having your own contingencies in place for this kind of thing.

You can only sell it 10 times on the exchange.

There are 10 games left where you get an automatic refund if you list 10 days ahead or more (NU and Fulham no longer apply).

You need to attend or list the ticket (even if it doesn't sell) a combined total of 10 times to be in no danger of losing it.

Most seats sold for most games for the ticket exchange last season, but SSL3 is the worst to sell, particularly at the back, and the other L3s after that. Anywhere on level 1and 2 was high demand even with singles for almost all games last year.

There is a 24hr cut off to list the ticket this year. If you are selling list as early as possible.

You can only sell it 10 times on the exchange.

There are 10 games left where you get an automatic refund if you list 10 days ahead or more (NU and Fulham no longer apply).

You need to attend or list the ticket (even if it doesn't sell) a combined total of 10 times to be in no danger of losing it.

Most seats sold for most games for the ticket exchange last season, but SSL3 is the worst to sell, particularly at the back, and the other L3s after that. Anywhere on level 1and 2 was high demand even with singles for almost all games last year.

There is a 24hr cut off to list the ticket this year. If you are selling list as early as possible.
Thanks - I understand the criteria.
In some ways is easier with the electronic management - well - assuming one of the F&F are tech-comfortable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.