Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing in that pocket behind Erling with Phil this lad could be phenomenal.. I'd argue off the mark(acceleration) he's faster than anyone we've ever had, its why he's probably the best in europe at take-ons. Buzzing with this one.

I’ve never seen him play and won’t pretend to have either. But from the YouTube clips he looks absolutely fucking rapid, and we have definitely missed that. Excited to see him and big Erl breaking like lightning together.

Going to great in this set up, a lot of the time we couldn't get up the field and counter attack as we don't have the pace.

I actually think he’s a lot like Hazard, his explosion of pace and great close ball control. And I may get slated for saying that. You guys will be able to judge for yourself when he gets his chance.
Won't slate you, but are you his dad? Nothing I've seen to say he's better than Palmer...just alot quicker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.