Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Grealish used to play like an attack minded Jack Grealish until he joined us. I wouldn't get carried away in thinking Doku will arrive and be given a free rein to get forward
I think that player is still in there and this transfer might unlock him. The reason Grealish players with so much caution is because he's playing out of position.

KDB to squeeze back in after injury
Bernardo to rotate any of the 5 positions LM, RM, DM, LW, RW

Just an idea and used Kovacic for this example as provides more defensive strength and allows Gvardiol and Stones to come into midfield lol
View attachment 90084

I wish someone told me he's only 83 rated!

I'll sign him just for the corny cringeworthy headlines that can be made out from his name.

Grabs the sixth goal in a drubbing - "revenge of the sixth"

Leaves a player in the dirt or breaks some random silly speed record - "The force is strong with this one"

Gives an interview about how a game against a top team in Europe can go either way - " Doku admits City face a huge task playing away at *****, is his lack of faith in the force disturbing?"
Or Duko joins the dark side.

Jack Grealish used to play like an attack minded Jack Grealish until he joined us. I wouldn't get carried away in thinking Doku will arrive and be given a free rein to get forward
Correct, Jack works very hard defensively for us. Doku at Rennes does not contribute too much, defensively speaking. He is an exciting prospect and looks good in the videos, but he is still raw. 74 games in Ligue 1 and only 7 assists/10 goals over the course of 4 seasons. The end product needs improving. We need to manage expectations for him, or people will end up disappointed. He has a very high ceiling but is nowhere near ready-made and will require Pep's magic. With time, I do expect to turn him into an improved version of Sane, though :).

Don't tell me you take these ratings seriously?
Offcourse not as the main judge of a player, but they are somewhat relative as are football manager stats, I do like the format for squad builder

Just for fun, Bernardo, KDB, Rodri and Paqueta in a box midfield, Foden and Doku providing the width

Foden======Haaland=======Doku

=======Paqueta======KDB

=======Bernardo======Rodri

====Gvardiol==========Stones
=============Dias

4646DF38-DA8F-4D82-8D70-FDF6AF664F80.jpeg

Last edited:
i remember calling out one and he admitted to it, saying these games are scouted properly and the stats given accordingly .

sure it was @Dax777 , could be wrong though.
He’s right though, significant effort does go into assigning player values for their base cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.