Eberechi Eze

I find it quite amusing how people slag off Eze
Then state people like Barella FDJ and Writz amongst others are much much better
If the majority of these people are honest I bet they’ve not watched any of the players from the other leagues more than a couple of times at most if at all
I also suspect some of the lesser ones (like Doku) they’ve never heard of them until we got linked
But now they are experts
Quite funny really
I prefer to trust the club tbh

Then state people like Barella FDJ and Writz amongst others are much much better
If the majority of these people are honest I bet they’ve not watched any of the players from the other leagues more than a couple of times at most if at all
I also suspect some of the lesser ones (like Doku) they’ve never heard of them until we got linked
But now they are experts
Quite funny really
Quite right, Lemmings

But now they are experts
Quite funny really
I think most Man City fans are football fans, and thus have seen the likes of Barella, FDJ and Wirtz countless times over the course of many years. Maybe not so with Wirtz due to his age, but at least for a couple of years. I could maybe agree on Doku. I have only seen him for Belgium a few times.

Additionally, we have a long-standing interest in all of the above, but they are simply not available right now. I think most of the people in this thread are not really "slagging Eze off." Instead, they suggest we should wait for the right player at the right price. That's what we have usually done over the last several years. Didn't get Kane, but we got Haaland. We opted to play without an actual striker after Kun, and it was worth it.

Eze is our +/- 7th choice target. We have publicly pursued Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta. Then, Barella was on the Pep wish list (source: Tolmies tweet). With FDJ, Pep has been a fan and we have been known to be interested for years now. Finally, we have been linked with Wirtz for months, and most see him as the KDB successor.

All in all, we all trust the club, but the division on this thread is more so regarding whether we should buy someone like Eze now or wait for one of the more obvious targets to become available in the future. Regardless, we will all support the club no matter what.

That's how I see it anyway.

I think most Man City fans are football fans, and thus have seen the likes of Barella, FDJ and Wirtz countless times over the course of many years. Maybe not so with Wirtz due to his age, but at least for a couple of years. I could maybe agree on Doku. I have only seen him for Belgium a few times.

Additionally, we have a long-standing interest in all of the above, but they are simply not available right now. I think most of the people in this thread are not really "slagging Eze off." Instead, they suggest we should wait for the right player at the right price. That's what we have usually done over the last several years. Didn't get Kane, but we got Haaland. We opted to play without an actual striker after Kun, and it was worth it.

Eze is our +/- 7th choice target. We have publicly pursued Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta. Then, Barella was on the Pep wish list (source: Tolmies tweet). With FDJ, Pep has been a fan and we have been known to be interested for years now. Finally, we have been linked with Wirtz for months, and most see him as the KDB successor.

All in all, we all trust the club, but the division on this thread is more so regarding whether we should buy someone like Eze now or wait for one of the more obvious targets to become available in the future.

Just pointing you in the right direction here. Most City fans refer to us as City, most non-City fans refer to us as Man City

Just pointing you in the right direction here. Most City fans refer to us as City, most non-City fans refer to us as Man City
That could well be true within the UK, but from my experience, in any other country people say Man City. I have personally picked up "City" back from when I used to live in England/Scotland, but I would still use both.

All in all, we all trust the club, but the division on this thread is more so regarding whether we should buy someone like Eze now or wait for one of the more obvious targets to become available in the future.

I may be wrong but I'd have thought most City fans don't watch that much football that doesn't involve City or teams in the P/L. I certainly never watch German, French, Spanish or Italian games, nor many C/L games that don't involve English teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.