It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.
Lukaku has a fucking appalling attitude. He is also shit

Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.
Nurse Nurse!!

1692978955478.gif

Lukaku is probably on 250/300k a week and you would be happy for him to be third choice? He’s done nothing of note for two seasons, the chavs would be laughing their fucking heads off.

Flopping Fish GIFs | Tenor

Stop it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.