Cole Palmer

The wolves player will be sat on the bench too. I'd rather have cole than him and all it needs is a chat. I doubt he doesn't want to be at city as I agree, he will be sat on the bench there too. I just hate the idea that we think what we have isn't as good as a basic player from wolves
Nothing much to do with Nunes. Different positions really. Doku and Bernardo would be the players competing with Palmer if he stayed.

He said he wanted to start more games. Which he has every right to but pep seen it differently. Also said he will have to think about his future if we bring in players to replace Mahrez and we did with Doku.

No point getting the hump. Player wanted to become a regular and the club does not agree.

I didn’t diss him. Happy for him to get such a good move and I hope it works out for the lad.

You said twice he’d asked for guarantees. That’s a far cry from “wanting more games”.

I get the hump not because he’s leaving but because some people make shit up.

The wolves player will be sat on the bench too. I'd rather have cole than him and all it needs is a chat. I doubt he doesn't want to be at city as I agree, he will be sat on the bench there too. I just hate the idea that we think what we have isn't as good as a basic player from wolves
He wanted to leave mate. I know someone who knows his mum and he said that if he didn't get enough game time last season he'd be off, and he is.

Do you honestly think they didn't have 'a chat ' ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.