Media Discussion - 2023/24

Always peeves me off that.

Rodri scored the only goal in a UCL final.
Rodri won the treble.
Rodri won 3 PL titles in a row.
Rodri is one of the most indispensable part of a treble winning side.
Rodri competed against Real Madrid and won.
Rodri competed against Bayern Munich and won.
Rodri is in the conversation to be a Ballon D'Or winner.

And somehow, Rice is better than Rodri.
If Rice played for City, he would be called "£105 million Rice"

Always peeves me off that.

Rodri scored the only goal in a UCL final.
Rodri won the treble.
Rodri won 3 PL titles in a row.
Rodri is one of the most indispensable part of a treble winning side.
Rodri competed against Real Madrid and won.
Rodri competed against Bayern Munich and won.
Rodri is in the conversation to be a Ballon D'Or winner.

And somehow, Rice is better than Rodri.
I’ve literally never heard a single pundit postulate that Rice is better than Rodri.

Dont normally listen to Talkshite they are basically wind up merchants ,but was in a taxi and it was on this morning Simon Jordan and pigeye Murphy drolling on about how we will never be as big as the Dippers or Rags , Jordan even saying when Sheik Mansour gets bored we will be back in the third tier of football looking for another Paul Dickov
What makes me chuckle is its the Rags & Dipper apoligists who keep on spouting the shit about how City will never be a big club , it appears to bother them far more than our supporters and that is because realistically we are on course to match them in the next decade.Young kids are buying City shirts , i went to Costa Del Sol last week and there are loads of kids wearing City shirts and there are a lot more Haaland shirts in the tourist shops than Salah or Fernandes or any Rag'Dipper players.
Personally i couldnt give a f*ck , ive supported my team through the bad times and i am living the dream , the likes of Pigeye and Pretty boy Jordan have probably never paid for a match ticket in their lives , they take their pieces of silver not for their genuine opinions but to follow an agenda Talkshite give them , they havent got an ounce of credibility and tow the line or they do not get paid , morally bereft pair of f*ckers.
They’re embarrassingly childish. We’re going nowhere. We already have an international fan base who watch the games but don’t listen our biased media. Much as I’d like The Rags and Dippers to drop into tier 3 it’ll never happen. We are already seeing PGMOL and The Media desperately trying to keep The Rags relevant. It was the same for both Milan clubs for a while. They are like petulant children having a conversation in the playground rather than a serious sports station. I’ve had the misfortune to listen occasionally lately and Jordan and White only take time off from talking about Boxing to have a pop at us. It’s truly fucking dire listening. Of the whole station / shows, I don’t mind Paul Hawksbee. Full stop. Amazed it’s still going. It’s depressing that football fans sustain it and probably think they’re high brow for listening to Jordan.

They’re embarrassingly childish. We’re going nowhere. We already have an international fan base who watch the games but don’t listen our biased media. Much as I’d like The Rags and Dippers to drop into tier 3 it’ll never happen. We are already seeing PGMOL and The Media desperately trying to keep The Rags relevant. It was the same for both Milan clubs for a while. They are like petulant children having a conversation in the playground rather than a serious sports station. I’ve had the misfortune to listen occasionally lately and Jordan and White only take time off from talking about Boxing to have a pop at us. It’s truly fucking dire listening. Of the whole station / shows, I don’t mind Paul Hawksbee. Full stop. Amazed it’s still going. It’s depressing that football fans sustain it and probably think they’re high brow for listening to Jordan.

Jordan is just a second rate hack who earns his money by making ridiculous statements to pick up his penny for every click. Pathetic!

Dont normally listen to Talkshite they are basically wind up merchants ,but was in a taxi and it was on this morning Simon Jordan and pigeye Murphy drolling on about how we will never be as big as the Dippers or Rags , Jordan even saying when Sheik Mansour gets bored we will be back in the third tier of football looking for another Paul Dickov
What makes me chuckle is its the Rags & Dipper apoligists who keep on spouting the shit about how City will never be a big club , it appears to bother them far more than our supporters and that is because realistically we are on course to match them in the next decade.Young kids are buying City shirts , i went to Costa Del Sol last week and there are loads of kids wearing City shirts and there are a lot more Haaland shirts in the tourist shops than Salah or Fernandes or any Rag'Dipper players.
Personally i couldnt give a f*ck , ive supported my team through the bad times and i am living the dream , the likes of Pigeye and Pretty boy Jordan have probably never paid for a match ticket in their lives , they take their pieces of silver not for their genuine opinions but to follow an agenda Talkshite give them , they havent got an ounce of credibility and tow the line or they do not get paid , morally bereft pair of f*ckers.

Murphy was being an Arrogant smug kunt! Man City will never be bigger than the legacy clubs like the scum and scousers! Someone with a bit more intellect should just ask the weasel how did your club becoming this legacy club? I'd like to hear what he says! Just like the scum!

We’ve already lost one CL Final against a team we should’ve hammered, we were knocked out of a QFinal by VAR which would’ve put us against Ajax in the semi and then a winnable final v Liverpool. So with a little more luck we could now be looking at having won 3 CL instead of one. We are basically knocking on the door of catching united’s haul of 3 CL trophies and the smart money says it’s only a matter of time before that door opens and at the same time we keep mopping up PL title after title. If it’s history these pundit types say it is we lack then isn’t that what we’re creating with every single trophy we mop up? The Sheikh has been here 15 years and in another 15 years we could have completely eclipsed everything that Liverpool and united has ever won and have gone on to be the biggest club in world football. Yet these arsehole pundits will still be spouting bollocks that the Sheikh will get bored (he’ll still be a young man in 15 years ffs!) and City will be playing Gillingham and Chesterfield before you can say Bob’s yer uncle. SJIAC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.