PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What a way to bow out of the charges, So it will be something like- Manchester city escape punisment due to Government presure, its realy going to boil the piss with the red tops

They know exactly what they are doing. Crafting the narrative City were exonerated due to external pressure from the Government due to the Abu Dhabi investment in the UK. 2 weeks after we are cleared this will be classed as established fact and all the usual suspects will carry on freely defaming our club in the press.
That‘s as good a conspiracy theory as any.

It doesn’t really matter if we are guilty or not. Everybody knows it already.

They know exactly what they are doing. Crafting the narrative City were exonerated due to external pressure from the Government due to the Abu Dhabi investment in the UK. 2 weeks after we are cleared this will be classed as established fact and all the usual suspects will carry on freely defaming our club in the press.
Nail on the head. This whole saga has always been about smearing City and damaging our reputation. I don't believe for one minute that UEFA had any evidence of wrongdoing by City and I have come to the conclusion that neither does the PL. This story is another selective leak to the sycophants in the media and it does smell so much like the leaks of false information from UEFA before the CAS appeal decision.

Unless I’m missing something @The Shallyman quite clearly states he’s a LFC fan so not sure why people keep calling him a rag?

This is why they should have in brackets who they support! Because I read his/her posts and understand why they thinking that way! It's in built bias rivalry wishful thinking hoping we done something wrong! Oh his opinion for me on here stands for nought because of inbuilt bias!

The American owned clubs along with the British press/media have brain washed those fans.
I know it cant be true ( lol ) but are these fans really that naive to think this wouldnt get discussed at a high level ?

As others have pointed out a British business ( PL ) run by Americans has accused a member of AD of being a crook.

Our top people are also very high up in AD dealing in multi billion deals around the world with different countries.

The American run PL has decided to try and ruin these people good name within the multi billion world they operate in.

I would have thought AD would have had discussions about this with many different countries. Most countries wouldnt want to do business with AD if they cook the books.

This is far bigger than those knobheads at the PL understood.

Football is tribal and it seems alot of rival fans are blind to the officious. Do they think that the prince of AD is a crook.

American owners are a huge threat to our football and it needs stopping.

Why dont the press/media ask questions when at club sponsored by Emirates win the cup also sponsored by Emirates ? Remember the dodge semi final when City were screwed over so arsenal got to the final.

They get 14 American owners in premier they can vote to kick us out the league if they wanted to, on the lies Narrative that been reported in the media last 10/12 years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.