11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

People are surprised, but I said this with my first post here: this kid is the truth. The only thing missing is off ball runs - today there was plenty of space to exploit between the lines for a through ball or diagonal long ball but he doesn't see it. I don't think its instructions; hes been like this for Rennes too. I get that he knows how good he is with the ball at his feet, but if you only wait for it in your feet and not run in channels, you will have less chances, and therefore less goals and assists.

Other than that he has everything. You can see now how much of a lazy comparision is between him and Adama Traore or St Maximin. Hes got three times the IQ of these two, reacts to the defense rather than just kick and run, and can actually pass the ball and make good decisions. Hes a Ronaldinho/Hazard hybrid, a gem of a player. I hope Pep notices the off ball issue and works with him on it. Just show him clips of Pedro lol
I’ve been very Impressed so far but I think we need to be careful comparing him to one of the greatest technical players ever

I’ve been very Impressed so far but I think we need to be careful comparing him to one of the greatest technical players ever
No one was comparing him to me.

giphy.gif

I feel like he will finish with 10+ goals and 10+ assists in all comps this season if he stays relatively healthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.