Car bump query

Years ago, crossing a mini bridge where room for 2 cars, the guy in front of me basically did an emergency stop when there was no need due to an oncoming car and I went I to the back of him. No damage to his car, I smashed my front headlights, swapped details, as soon as I had his name and address in my hand I let it be known clearly that if there was any comebacks what soever I would be incredibly displeased, never heard nothing back, cost me £30 for a new headlight that I did myself

A few weeks back whilst waiting to pull out into traffic, some punk assed kid rode his bicycle straight into the side of my truck putting a good gouge in the rear side passenger door. I got out and he kept apologizing and offering me $10 as that's all he had, said his breaks didn't work. It'll probably cost me close to a grand to get it fixed, I told him to fucking pay attention, no point in pushing it, timing, timing, timing. Some times tou're just in the wrong place at the wrong time

A few weeks back whilst waiting to pull out into traffic, some punk assed kid rode his bicycle straight into the side of my truck putting a good gouge in the rear side passenger door. I got out and he kept apologizing and offering me $10 as that's all he had, said his breaks didn't work. It'll probably cost me close to a grand to get it fixed, I told him to fucking pay attention, no point in pushing it, timing, timing, timing. Some times tou're just in the wrong place at the wrong time
Another post about cyclists designed to inflame. Salute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.