Keir Starmer

So you’ll let the party that’s decimated services over the past 13 years carry on simply because you self identify as the colour of bacon?

Seems legit.

How London centric do you feel Sunak is? Please reference HS2 in your answer.
Who said i was going to vote conservative? who said i identify as the colour of bacon? agreed on HS2, (the labour party have not committed to the line up to manc) Sunak of course seems a nice guy but cut from the same cloth as Blair and Starmer. London centric. arses.

zero chance of my vote at the next election, Guardian reading London centric arse, obsessed with race and gender issues and refer to my folk as "gammon" go fuck yourself.
I’m sure they’ll manage without your vote.

How many times were race and gender issues mentioned at the Labour Party conference by the way? I’ve only seen snippets but I’ve seen no mention of those issues at all. I think you’ve spent too much time listening to Tory bullshit or reading the Mail/Express.

so imagine a Tory gets in the seat you are voting in and they end up with a one seat majority......success?
We get carry on as normal.

Have you actually listened to the shit the Labour party has been coming out with this week?

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Starmer is a fucking fraud, he lies, lies and lies again.

Labour is a neo liberal party and they can fuck off.

Have you actually listened to the shit the Labour party has been coming out with this week?

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Dump the Tories then have the discussions - vote anything other than Labour and you give Tories a chink of light .... your choice

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Tough shit.
Labour and Starmer will be in power very soon and I can’t f*ckin wait to see the Tories get decimated.

I’m sure they’ll manage without your vote.

How many times were race and gender issues mentioned at the Labour Party conference by the way? I’ve only seen snippets but I’ve seen no mention of those issues at all. I think you’ve spent too much time listening to Tory bullshit or reading the Mail/Express.
I was a member of the Labour party back in the day i don't care about race gender or ethnicity it is the modern left's Obsession with these issues that put's people of voting for them, they would indeed get by without my vote the trouble is millions share my view manage without their votes.

To be honest I’ve voted for her since she took over the ‘new’ constituency of Worsley and Eccles South. Before that I was a great admirer of Joan Lester and voted for her when we were our rightful constituency of Eccles. Then Ian Stewart but the Labour Party got rid of him. (He was Mayor of Salford after that.
I’m from the east side but have family from there. They had many businesses and although I’d thought of them as Conservative, they were all about the people and we’re very much Labour supporters. The people you mention were staunch advocates of people rather than money, and that’s probably why you have an empathy towards the Labour Party.

I’m from the east side but have family from there. They had many businesses and although I’d thought of them as Conservative, they were all about the people and we’re very much Labour supporters. The people you mention were staunch advocates of people rather than money, and that’s probably why you have an empathy towards the Labour Party.
When I lived in Burnage it was a swing constituency and we moved over here just days before a general election and were registered to vote in Burnage and I drove my kids, who were eligible to vote, back. I have no idea how they voted, secret ballot, but they voted! :-) Labour won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.