International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couto came on for Brazil in their 1-1 draw versus Venezuela, which is good news, but I see that Paqueta has again been omitted from the squad. Find it odd that he is free to play for his club (innocent until proven guilty), yet his national authority is sufficiently concerned about the accusations (guilty until proven innocent) to omit him from successive squads.
I think Tonali was sent back home too.

Anywhere nice in south Ayrshire

No.

(If you like Thai food, @home in A*r is lovely. The Fox and The Willow in the same town is also supposed to be nice, although I haven't been.) Balbirs on the a77 is a lovely Indian restaurant, although not handy in the slightest unless you're driving. It may actually be just into the beautiful homeland of East Ayrshire actually.)

That’s fucking harsh on Scotland and if anybody doesn’t think it’s fucking harsh they can fucking fuck off.

If Spain score that it stands.

Didn’t see the game, just watched the highlights there.
Fuck em, not that im still bitter about Joe the **** Jordan and his hand ball of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.