New Beatles song released

I think my biggest gripe with the Beatles was their hypocrisy.

At least other bands didn't hide they were drinking, shagging and smoking shit they shouldn't.
If that’s the biggest gripe you’ve got with them, then they must’ve been doing an awful lot right ;-)

I couldn’t give a toss whether what you’ve said is the case or not.

For me, all I need to do is put on the Red album then the Blue album and realise virtually every track on there is brilliant.

There is not one other act or band I can think of that has had a success rate like that, that’s without even making the point it was over 8 years. Who else could fill 2 double albums of songs as good as those?

And the fact they were from Liverpool, which some posters have bizarrely made a point out of, is utterly irrelevant.

The greatest.

If that’s the biggest gripe you’ve got with them, then they must’ve been doing an awful lot right ;-)

For me, all I need to do is put on the Red album then the Blue album and realise virtually every track on there is brilliant.

There is not one other act or band I can think of that has had a success rate like that, that’s without even making the point it was over 8 years. Who else could fill 2 double albums of songs as good as those?

And the fact they were from Liverpool, which some posters have bizarrely made a point out of, is utterly irrelevant.

The greatest.
It is my only gripe.

I like the Beatles and I'm a big fan of John Lennon's work after. Paul fucked my respect with the frog chorus! :)

This new song feels like a couple of old mates getting together knowing they've not got long left in the world and it would just be great to have one last hurrah together. I can't knock that.

I think my biggest gripe with the Beatles was their hypocrisy.

At least other bands didn't hide they were drinking, shagging and smoking shit they shouldn't.
They were marketed and promoted perfectly.

The greatest.
8 years?
Lazy
Bet they were still signing on an all.
;-)

The greatest.
Chester, I've never listened to either of those albums, and I must admit, I've never felt the need to, given I'm not keen on their popular output.
I'm happy to do so, and I'll give you my feedback if OK?
The comment about scousers was flippant, admittedly, but was meant as a joke.

Is it rude to ask who pockets the money from this? I hope it is some charity, because Paul and Ringo don't really need the money do they

It is my only gripe.

I like the Beatles and I'm a big fan of John Lennon's work after. Paul fucked my respect with the frog chorus! :)

This new song feels like a couple of old mates getting together knowing they've not got long left in the world and it would just be great to have one last hurrah together. I can't knock that.
It isnt a new song. Its an old song, recorded new

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.