The Harry and Meghan fuss

So in the last few decades there’s been industrial levels of phone hacking by the gutter press, yet Morgan and Brooks, two of the main rag top protagonists, who’s hubris and arrogance is of gargantuan proportions knew fuck all about it and certainly didn’t approve of it. Yeah sure.
Piers can deny it all he wants, the Mirror have just admitted it and apologised

Did you watch it?

Yes I did, as I said IMHO it wasn't a rant.

He could have arrived full of contrition and he would have got shit from the republicans and the t shirt wearers.

If he committed a crime he should be in front of the beak, yes?

@mexico1970 why are you speaking of T-shirt wearers, crews and republicans?

It seems obvious to me that the special relationship between the press and the royal family is protected. It is valuable for both. It also seems clear that anyone who gets in the way of it is ruthlessly condemned and relentlessly attacked, as you can see from those comparative headlines.

@mexico1970 why are you speaking of T-shirt wearers, crews and republicans?

It seems obvious to me that the special relationship between the press and the royal family is protected. It is valuable for both. It also seems clear that anyone who gets in the way of it is ruthlessly condemned and relentlessly attacked, as you can see from those comparative headlines.

I think the press in this country are crap, it's long since left any semblance of impartiality behind and isn't fit for purpose.

The media stinks.

He's used that phrasing loads of times, so yes, it may well be deliberate to avoid a lie.
I reckon it's quite likely that he wasn't stupid enough to tell someone to hack a phone.
Of course he wouldnt, just don’t bother asking where the info came from nod nod, wink wink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.