Fellow FOC's thank you.

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Wow I just want to say thank you to all our fellow FOC's to ones still here and to the ones sadly departed. ( miss you dad )

We stood shoulder to shoulder through the shit times and than the even shitter times.
We had bananas, self mocking songs we turned up in our 10's of thousands for each game, through the Manchester rain. We walked through the dog shit alleys of Maine Road passed the bloke with the 'end of the world is nigh' of the hope of a City win.

We never lost our manc dry humour, yes we demonstrated against Swales but we still turned up.

Even down here in the saff I would see fellow City and we would have a chat, it was a rare thing to see a City fan down saff. That is changing fast !

it was a challenge to keep our off spring as blues but most managed it. Teasing at school etc

It's been worth the journey and I wouldn't change it for the world. The worst we got the stronger my faith in my home town club grew.

City and Oasis kept me going

I just wanted to say thank you to fellow FOC's it's been one fucking journey, now our kids take us to the Etihad as our old and knackered bodies start to slow up.

Thank you FOC's and thank you to our off spring who followed our believe and support for Manchester City the best team and club in all the World.

My ramble is over have a great Christmas blues

Wow I just want to say thank you to all our fellow FOC's to ones still here and to the ones sadly departed. ( miss you dad )

We stood shoulder to shoulder through the shit times and than the even shitter times.
We had bananas, self mocking songs we turned up in our 10's of thousands for each game, through the Manchester rain. We walked through the dog shit alleys of Maine Road passed the bloke with the 'end of the world is nigh' of the hope of a City win.

We never lost our manc dry humour, yes we demonstrated against Swales but we still turned up.

Even down here in the saff I would see fellow City and we would have a chat, it was a rare thing to see a City fan down saff. That is changing fast !

it was a challenge to keep our off spring as blues but most managed it. Teasing at school etc

It's been worth the journey and I wouldn't change it for the world. The worst we got the stronger my faith in my home town club grew.

I just wanted to say thank you to fellow FOC's it's been one fucking journey, now our kids take us to the Etihad as our old and knackered bodies start to slow up.

Thank you FOC's and thank you to our off spring who followed our believe and support for Manchester City the best team and club in all the World.

Yeah but according to Robbie Savage there were only 3000 of us at Home to Mansfield in 1998 in the AW Cup. Never mind the 30,000 who turned up to most league games or the 40,000 + who went to Wembley that season.

My first game was in 1960 with my dad and my uncle.My old fella told me "Son,you don't support City,you fall in love with them".
Thanks Pop,thanks Uncle Tommy,.
Merry Christmas blues.

Great FOC ramble mate, Merry Christmas to ya..!

wilfred-salute-doctor-who-meme.jpg

Fantastic post. Merry Christmas x

Yes we stuck with it because that's what real football fans do. In spite of what the Johnny come lately keyboard warriors and the embittered redshirt media clowns say, we know what we are and so do the real matchgoing fans up and down the country. Thirty five years without a trophy and if we're honest we probably would never have won one again without the takeover. Did we give a fuck? No, we were City and took pride in the fact we were shit but never gave up. Now we have an owner, manager and team that matches our fantastic supporters. We really are the best team in the land and all the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.