PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Reading the comments about Omar on BBC HYS and one post states that to a man us City fans are naive.
The rationale for our naivety is…….. a Mail on Sunday article from two years ago where Nick Harris proclaims to have found the smoking gun.
It’s absolutely astonishing the lengths some idiots will go to try and provide evidence of guilt but quoting a Harris piece ? Almost as bad as my mate Dave down the pub says…….
If a piece is objective and impartial fine but how can any so called journalist be allowed to prosecute by media in advance ?

I do have some sympathy with him as it must of been devastating losing his wife to cancer.

However he seems to have channeled all his grief and anger into an all-out attack on us and trying to make people believe his conspiracy theories.

For the sake of his own health he clearly needs help
And that’s why it’s difficult to have sympathy. There’s a few clubs I’d like to see fall flat on their face and be relegated to the Conference. The Rags and Dippers chief amongst them and the Dippers must have the longest rap sheet in world football. But I’m sure most of us have a Rag or Dipper mate we get on with. Nothing or Nobody is 100% good or bad. Every club and every person has a skeleton in the closet. That’s why 99.9999999% of vent and then cool our jets then get on with our day job. It appears Harris’ full time job is to spout his bile about us. You’d have thought the passing of his wife would make him realise that there’s more to life than being obsessed with a rival football club.

In summary he’s a hate fuelled **** that is all bitter and twisted and full of black bile. My sympathy is with his long suffering wife. He can do one.

correct, we won't be seen as clean in public due to the smear we've had for the last number of years
Our detractors can stick a million asterisks on the end of our achievements. I couldn't give a flying fuck.
I stick asterisks all over anything won by a red top team cos they're all cunts.
#cunterisks :)

So according to the Caf it seems that our cheating wasnt known throughout the management team as they first believed, it now seems that the only people at City who know about are cheating are the people above Berrada. Quite convienent for them really.

I suppose that means just Mansour, Kaldoon and Txixi then.

Well at least we know who the PL are going after now, funny nobody was saying this yesterday.
Omar was too busy mastermiding the signings of haaland and de Bruyne. Obviously.

So according to the Caf it seems that our cheating wasnt known throughout the management team as they first believed, it now seems that the only people at City who know about are cheating are the people above Berrada. Quite convienent for them really.

I suppose that means just Mansour, Kaldoon and Txixi then.

Well at least we know who the PL are going after now, funny nobody was saying this yesterday.
Yes so all those years the person whose job was to oversee our sponsorships had no idea they were all dodgy. Sounds right.

Yes so all those years the person whose job was to oversee our sponsorships had no idea they were all dodgy. Sounds right.

All City’s sponsorships are fake and funded by the Sheikh, soon as they appoint the person was in charge as their new CEO hes the second coming of Jesus and didn’t have a clue about any of the industrial strength accounting fraud we are accused of by the Premier League. They are down the rabbit hole on delusion as a group of supporters.

All City’s sponsorships are fake and funded by the Sheikh, soon as they appoint the person was in charge as their new CEO hes the second coming of Jesus and didn’t have a clue about any of the industrial strength accounting fraud we are accused of by the Premier League. They are down the rabbit hole on delusion as a group of supporters.

They are just a desperately pathetic set of insecure individuals who can't accept the truth about their media hyped club.

Making themselves feel better about being supporters of a club no longer able to have things all their own way, and being shown up for being a massive embarrassment when compared to the better teams in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.