PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

correct, we won't be seen as clean in public due to the smear we've had for the last number of years
It wouldn't feel right if the media suddenly started blowing smoke up our arse.
All I want is to be treated the same and reported on the same by the media, nothing more nothing less. What I will say is if we get cleared then what a complete waste of time and effort from your usual suspects on twitter with their hate campaign, all those years posting and writing their shite, how embarrassing will it look for the clowns?

So according to the Caf it seems that our cheating wasnt known throughout the management team as they first believed, it now seems that the only people at City who know about are cheating are the people above Berrada. Quite convienent for them really.

I suppose that means just Mansour, Kaldoon and Txixi then.

Well at least we know who the PL are going after now, funny nobody was saying this yesterday.
Considering all the United fans in Manchester that have told me they knew (taxi drivers, builders etc., who all knew someone, who knew someone), then it must be a worry that their new CEO completely missed everything?

Mackenna the dog whisperer.

Now that is a name I've not heard for a while
I was thinking of Harris earlier and struggling to remember Mackenna's name. He was abandoned by all his online 'mates' (was he part of the fabled Whatsapp group?), as even they realised they had to distance themselves. Harris is heading in the same direction.

So according to the Caf it seems that our cheating wasnt known throughout the management team as they first believed, it now seems that the only people at City who know about are cheating are the people above Berrada. Quite convienent for them really.

I suppose that means just Mansour, Kaldoon and Txixi then.

Well at least we know who the PL are going after now, funny nobody was saying this yesterday.
The only person who knew about the cheating is that grinning bastard in the white robes and sandals with a hawk on his arm. Your know the one trying to prize the girls from St Trinian’s down from the balcony in that documentary shown on the Beeb.

I was thinking of Harris earlier and struggling to remember Mackenna's name. He was abandoned by all his online 'mates' (was he part of the fabled Whatsapp group?), as even they realised they had to distance themselves. Harris is heading in the same direction.

what did he do to end up skipped by his wormy mates in the media?

The only person who knew about the cheating is that grinning bastard in the white robes and sandals with a hawk on his arm. Your know the one trying to prize the girls from St Trinian’s down from the balcony in that documentary shown on the Beeb.
Sorry for the overt racist post. Just had the most magnificent beery Sunday lunch just outside Newlyn waiting to go to bed and wake tomorrow to watch the storm waves tomorrow.

what did he do to end up skipped by his wormy mates in the media?
You don't remember Ewan Mackenna's ramblings? He was an absolute bell end who sprouted any old shit and hated us with a passion, I think he disappeared down the Covid conspiracy rabbit hole at the end. Not seen his name until now since it started I don't think.

I'm pretty sure, when the case is settled, that City's legal team will control the narrative in the judgement.

There's no way City would accept anything that continues to cast doubt, after suffering years of bad publicity and damage to the brand.

It's just not going to happen.

How the media spin it is a totally different discussion, but I firmly believe you will see multiple writs raining down on the gutter snipes who have had open season on us for decades. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I hope this it going to happen.

You don't remember Ewan Mackenna's ramblings? He was an absolute bell end who sprouted any old shit and hated us with a passion, I think he disappeared down the Covid conspiracy rabbit hole at the end. Not seen his name until now since it started I don't think.

I just remember tweeting him for fiddling dogs and he'd tweet me back and then have new start up accounts RT and send me more abuse haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.