TV Series

Finally got around to watching last week's two episodes of Better Call Saul. Fantastic. The Breaking Bad vibes are starting to set in. Glad I don't have to wait any longer than tonight for episode 3!

The Outsider

I think the sunk cost fallacy has me here. It has gone very err, silly? It is not just the traversal from great crime drama to bat shit insane paranormal show but how it goes about it. New dynamics in the story being added just now feels wrong. They should have been alluded to earlier in the season to create a cohessive narrative. As it is the show feels like it is being written as it goes with the writer getting a block and just smoking copious amounts of weed to try and reignite their creative mind.

It is not a lost cause but you do get the feeling whatever the payoff now will just be "meh, can i stop watching now"

Zerozerozero

All the stories are begining to come together now, only just but plenty to leave the viewer satisfied. This has the legs for a few seasons to come. Even the weakest of the 3 avenues just jumped right up with the other two in episode 5. Brilliantly written well acted atmospheric story telling at it's finest. I would love to have seen the faces of those who made this screenplay when they saw GoT final season. I can only imagine they were less than complimentary about the two writers on GoT's, the absolute frauds that they are.

Watch this show!

This series of Inside No 9 has been brilliant, the quality and variety of the episodes sets it apart from anything else. Maxine Peake in tonight’s episode was mesmerising.

Zerozerozero

All the stories are begining to come together now, only just but plenty to leave the viewer satisfied. This has the legs for a few seasons to come. Even the weakest of the 3 avenues just jumped right up with the other two in episode 5. Brilliantly written well acted atmospheric story telling at it's finest. I would love to have seen the faces of those who made this screenplay when they saw GoT final season. I can only imagine they were less than complimentary about the two writers on GoT's, the absolute frauds that they are.

Watch this show!

Did ep1 last night and really enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.