TV Series

I’ve seen the first two episodes. I believe they air every Tuesday on Netflix in the UK.
Netflix Canada only goes up to season 4 and won't get season 5 until they are repeats, after the AMC channel on my cable has finished airing the full lot. They are on Mondays here, but it was nice to get 2 episodes the first week. The Sheik Better Call Saul, he's 50% off right now.

Just started True Detective season 1 again, for what must be the 10th time.
Its the best thing ive ever seen and will never get tired of it. The acting. Cinematography. Characters. Soundtrack. Story. Everything is perfect. The only part im not too keen on is the shoehorned in 'action' sequence at the end of episode 4. Producers ploy to keep audience interested middway through the series, but totally unnecessary. Feels like the end of Blazzing Saddles where they gatecrash a different set. Otherwise its simply stunning.

Just started True Detective season 1 again, for what must be the 10th time.
Its the best thing ive ever seen and will never get tired of it. The acting. Cinematography. Characters. Soundtrack. Story. Everything is perfect. The only part im not too keen on is the shoehorned in 'action' sequence at the end of episode 4. Producers ploy to keep audience interested middway through the series, but totally unnecessary. Feels like the end of Blazzing Saddles where they gatecrash a different set. Otherwise its simply stunning.

I'm with you, yet I disagree about the shot.

It's apparently the longest single tracking shot ever put on film, (although 1917 may have usurped that?), and it gives a major insight into a) how Rust was and b) how important getting to Reggie Ledoux is to him.

I'm with you, yet I disagree about the shot.

It's apparently the longest single tracking shot ever put on film, (although 1917 may have usurped that?), and it gives a major insight into a) how Rust was and b) how important getting to Reggie Ledoux is to him.
Yes it was impressive choreography, but the whole iron crusaders plot felt like an afterthought, and he could have found Reggies whereabout simply by grilling Ginger if needs be.
Also just noticed that one of the bikers is Josh Leonard from Blair Witch!

Altered Carbon S2.

A change in direction from noir to a more action political Sci-fi story but still a decent watch

Wanted to save better call Saul’s latest season for a bit so I can binge watch at least half of it as I’ve gotten so used to that way of consuming tv now, but I cracked less than a week in and watched the first two episodes. Superb tv! I’ve maintained it’s just as good if not better than breaking bad for a while now and it continues to back up that claim. but now I’ve got to wait a week for each new episode. How did we ever watch tv like this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.