TV Series

Wanted to save better call Saul’s latest season for a bit so I can binge watch at least half of it as I’ve gotten so used to that way of consuming tv now, but I cracked less than a week in and watched the first two episodes. Superb tv! I’ve maintained it’s just as good if not better than breaking bad for a while now and it continues to back up that claim. but now I’ve got to wait a week for each new episode. How did we ever watch tv like this?
I miss it! I have zero self control. Finish a season off in a couple sittings and am left twiddling my thumbs.

Lot's of TV series out there but they seem to be intent on making pap on the whole right now, the VOD market has been drenched with cack of the highest order, there are only a few new gems out there and they are pretty hard to find.

Setting up the story of
his estrangement from his grand daughter in BB.

He wasn't estranged from her though., or did I imagine the scene where he she's on the swings and Mike has to dissappear to evade the DEA.

He wasn't estranged from her though., or did I imagine the scene where he she's on the swings and Mike has to dissappear to evade the DEA.

He sees her a few times in breaking bad, but sure it was intimated he keeps his distance to protect them from his work which has gone more criminal and dangerous, that's what I mean.

I remember when Hank tries to use her trust fund against him, looking forward to see ASAC Schrader return in this season and Steven Gomez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.