Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It's going to be some load of bollocks IF this "blue card" is brought in!

You'll get a blue card for a cynical foul and being abusive towards corrupt officials....

But...You can fake injury 30 times in a game, Take 30 seconds for every throw in and 40 seconds for every single goal kick.

The referee was pathetic today. Godfrey also should have seen red for his kick out at Eddie.

Fuck Off.

Everton are absolutely wank.

Teams are petrified of Doku. At times they had 3 on him. Thought he showed some tremendous wing play today.

Nunes is beyond shit.
They are the worst in a long line of sides that do it. The games are just losing their entertainment factor now and watching them is a dull experience. Imagine paying £60 for that!

We are victims of our own success and gifting sloppy goals all season has given teams like Everton the hope that they will grab a goal even if they just sit back all game.

I was fuming at their anti football tactics today but what can we do! Refs just allow it and so they keep doing it,

Last edited:
It's going to be some load of bollocks IF this "blue card" is brought in!

You'll get a blue card for a cynical foul and being abusive towards corrupt officials....

But...You can fake injury 30 times in a game, Take 30 seconds for every throw in and 40 seconds for every single goal kick.

The referee was pathetic today. Godfrey also should have seen red for his kick out at Eddie.

Fuck Off.
Agree mate! Terrible ref!

Turned his back on loads, and was very picky at things that didn't matter!

The playacting was dreadful and the ref fell for it. Tarkowski is not a nice fella, but have to say, the young centre half with him was excellent. although Haaland did him for the 2nd goal. I thought in the 15 minutes that Jack had, he demonstrated why I think he will be chosen ahead of Doku in the big games,

I wasn't going to respond in this thread, but your post caught my eye.

There's been plenty of times Grealish has played against low block teams and made not one jot of difference.

The way Guardiola set up, it was clear he did not expect Everton to have the will or energy to press us/ fill the mid for so much of the match, which is why he chose runners for the team today; it was attack heavy.

By the time Grealish had come on, we'd started to pull them apart, so he had a bit of joy.

Viewing things like Grealish having the 'magic touch' is entirely wishful thinking.

I wasn't going to respond in this thread, but your post caught my eye.

There's been plenty of times Grealish has played against low block teams and made not one jot of difference.

The way Guardiola set up, it was clear he did not expect Everton to have the will or energy to press us/ fill the mid for so much of the match, which is why he chose runners for the team today; it was attack heavy.

By the time Grealish had come on, we'd started to pull them apart, so he had a bit of joy.

Viewing things like Grealish having the 'magic touch' is entirely wishful thinking.
Pep was full of praise for him in his press conference afterwards,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.