Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow first half but like a good wine we got better as time went on. KDB might have helped a bit¬¬!!

Fuck me they are frustrating side but they do it well! Defend well and still be a threat but new second half when take of the passive players we go on and win!

Tough watch in the first half, for all that possession we created very little. They sat back and frustrated us but our desire to thread an intricate ball through a 5 man brick wall didn't help.
The changes made a huge difference in the second half. The team that needed the game is our strongest, the one I prefer. Kev is the only player that makes use of Haaland's strength, plays lovely balls through to him, except in the dying minutes of course!
Disappointing to see Foden stuffed out on the right again, a waste of his talents.

Horrible team to play against...time wasting cloggers - regardless of the rights/wrongs of the point deduction, I hope they go down....every season they are time wasting from the very first minute, try to kick you off the park and dont even try to play football.

We didnt look right in the first half - too slow to move the ball.

Second half ws much better and the intensity was there from the off.

two great finishes from Haaland.

Thought Foden again was key, Doku got better and better after the first 15 minutes as well.

KDB absolute class from the moment he came on again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.