Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

No mate, you have no idea how I’m looking at the incident. As I haven’t offered an opinion on it. As I consciously haven’t for virtually any decision involving City this season.

But it seems I don’t need to express an opinion for you to know how I’m thinking.
Reading your various posts on this subject over the last 12 months gives me an indication of where you thought process is.

Maybe you should offer an opinion every now and then though just to clear it up.

Reading your various posts on this subject over the last 12 months gives me an indication of where you thought process is.

Maybe you should offer an opinion every now and then though just to clear it up.

I’ve tried offering an honest opinion on City related decisions and found that unless you fall in line with the view that it was out and out cheating by the corrupt officials, you end with dogs abuse, which doesn’t particularly bother me, but end up either having to reply to a never ending stream of accusations or ignoring direct questions, which I don’t like doing.

So I don’t tend to bother anymore.

The ref got everything spot on in our game...... just ask Dermy
Anywhere else on the pitch a shirt pull of that nature would result in the award of a free kick, just not in the box apparently. The slightest brush of the ball though against an arm slightly away from body results in a nailed on penalty by defender or disallowed goal by attacker

I’ve tried offering an honest opinion on City related decisions and found that unless you fall in line with the view that it was out and out cheating by the corrupt officials, you end with dogs abuse, which doesn’t particularly bother me, but end up either having to reply to a never ending stream of accusations or ignoring direct questions, which I don’t like doing.

So I don’t tend to bother anymore.
You’re no @Alan Harper's Tash

Although funnily enough I was accused of being him under a different name by a couple of astute posters, whilst he seemed to be on a bit of a break one time.

It seems this town is only big enough for one person who doesn’t think the whole purpose of the existence of football is to conspire against City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.