Ade Durham on Talksport

Gotta say he is spot on everything. Can even relate to him when he said city fans must be fed up. Personally speaking the last 4/5 years with the ffp bullshit contestant slagging on social media, Simon Jordan bashing us etc has had its toll on me.

I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to and that makes me incredibly sad

Gotta say he is spot on everything. Can even relate to him when he said city fans must be fed up. Personally speaking the last 4/5 years with the ffp bullshit contestant slagging on social media, Simon Jordan bashing us etc has had its toll on me.

I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to and that makes me incredibly sad

The old saying in life mate as you will well know, don't let the bastards grind you down.

The thing is with all these "bashers" majority have never set foot in any ground, just tv armchair supporters, or failed football chairman in Jordan's case, I mean think about that just for a minute, Jordan, from a so called businessman point, a failure who must have had a good few bob back in the day, and now earns a living on a radio station that not many have time for, and a columnist for the Daily Fail, was gonna say how the mighty have fallen, but he's never been mighty, just as irrelevant today as he's always been.

Last edited:
He is just as likely to join the slaggers,when it suits, he lives by clicks, controversy shit-stirring. Peterborough was adopted when he needed to refute being a rag fan by scousers, a Chelsea fan by arses, barnsley fan by leeds...Joe Bugner would have beaten Ali. ffs.

This was talkshites pathetic attempt to respond to that City fan who rinsed Jordan & white a week back outing the RED CARTEL and now the penny has dropped with other fans of how true the RED CARTEL control football in England AND Europe. Ade Durham best Mate is a City fan so I presume he has taken up the gauntlet on his behalf - Ade also outed Harry Redknaps false FA Cup win (8 of the players had not been paid for the club went into administration so never paid for them and should be stripped of the FA Cup)
Completely agree about Redknapp - a cheating, slimy rat who would sell his own Grandmother.
Cardiff City were robbed, on and off the pitch in that FA Cup Final...

Maybe the net is closing in. Maybe they've heard the 115 have been kicked out and they might look a little silly. Even the master flip- flopper Goldbridge this morning mentioned, City buy big because they've earned it by being the most successful team in the world !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.