Ade Durham on Talksport

Gotta say he is spot on everything. Can even relate to him when he said city fans must be fed up. Personally speaking the last 4/5 years with the ffp bullshit contestant slagging on social media, Simon Jordan bashing us etc has had its toll on me.

I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to and that makes me incredibly sad
Funny, I enjoy it more when we win thinking about there misery :-)

Maybe the net is closing in. Maybe they've heard the 115 have been kicked out and they might look a little silly. Even the master flip- flopper Goldbridge this morning mentioned, City buy big because they've earned it by being the most successful team in the world !!!

May be wishful thinking but I have also thought there is a more positive change from some people about the club. Mind you, I only see what is reported here because I never look at at MSM or social media for football news. Could all be bollocks :)

Maybe the net is closing in. Maybe they've heard the 115 have been kicked out and they might look a little silly. Even the master flip- flopper Goldbridge this morning mentioned, City buy big because they've earned it by being the most successful team in the world !!!
Perhaps you're right ?
Could be though, that some new pro-City comments will get a huge response from red-necked, red-arsed, red-faced, red-shirt fans to pay to phone-in ?

Has he got a show on Talksport now.
That Natalie for some reason has a few fans on here.
Likes to put the boot in about City as well.

Has he got a show on Talksport now.
That Natalie for some reason has a few fans on here.
Likes to put the boot in about City as well.
I'd like to put it in her boot.
She's a Brentford fan so any bad mouthing of us from her just doesn't carry any weight.
In fact the more she does it.... the taller it, er I mean I stand

Gotta say he is spot on everything. Can even relate to him when he said city fans must be fed up. Personally speaking the last 4/5 years with the ffp bullshit contestant slagging on social media, Simon Jordan bashing us etc has had its toll on me.

I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to and that makes me incredibly sad
Going to the match on the tram etc. - I look around and there is the whole gamut of fans - young and old etc. etc. People in their 70's and 80's making their way there in the pissing rain and all conditions - following us home and away - will never have thought in their wildest dreams we'd experience and witness what they have/are. Then you think of the witch-hunt and you do feel it's hanging over us all - sometimes you can sense the reservation and apathy - incredibly unfair, made up on the hoof rules by the entitled, to dampen and undermine what we as fans are spending our hard earned money and savings on - yep it becomes deflating and incredibly sad at times. Totally unfair, as it is on Everton and Forest etc.
Wave after wave of shit. No appreciation. Now and again we wallow in defiance - but let's face it - rather we weren't being put through this constantly.
Every angle of negative reporting is chucked at us - and of course favourable coverage or turning an unquestioning blind eye for the usual suspects -
Liverpool hacking/industrial espionage - swept under the carpet.
Liverpool allowed what is in effect a propaganda style pre-game Haka - observed by all broadcasters and promoted as a shining example of knowledgeable fans - never mind the following 90 minutes of quiet.
Arsenal - suddenly pretending they have a meaningful pre-match anthem - embarrassing in the extreme, but never questioned, never-mind mocked.
Liverpool - attacking and damaging team's coaches and endangering those inside, that come to play them, in a premeditated, criminal ambush - no action from anyone.
United - A tramp buys a small % of a crumbling club - he's being used as a foil and a buffer - but hey - he's the second coming.
Scruffy Jim taps up employees from rival clubs - his alleged M.O. of asset stripping continues - it's astute business practice!
Just basic journalism about the Arsenal's Letter-headed letter and the catalyst meeting - a doumentary? a Panorama? Dispatches? - No - fck all!
City's regeneration of East (and more) Manchester? - a byline if we're lucky.
But....
Pissing down, cold evening, traffic chaos, early kick off - some empty seats at 7.15!!!! Hold the FRONT PAGE!!!!

Last edited:
A scouser mentioning crowds , I remember 12000 at Anfield when they were kings of Europe …
There was an article in the Echo about 2,000 being the average number of people with tickets failing to attend Liverpool games. I would imagine every club has a similar problem and empty seats would be much more noticeable at the Etihad because there is far more legroom. Anyone who has ever been cramped in between two people who aren't suffering from a serious wasting disease will know what it's like at Anfield.

The problem with the newbee City fan is they can't go 2 hours without food & beer.In the family stand lower tier where I sit there are people pouring in 10-15 minutes after kick off 10 minutes before half time they flood out for toilet & more food & beer coming back 10 minutes into the second half and then leave 10 minutes before the end no matter what the score!!!! they see less than 60 minutes of a 90 minute game.If City Score at that end during these periods it looks like no one in the stadium and hence the viewers at home draw the empty stadium jibe.
THE CLUB NEED TO SHUT THE FOOD & DRINK outlets 15 mins before kick off and not open them at half time this is not Ethiopia it's Manchester plenty of food and drink available have your food before the game at home and drink before you get in the stadium. What do Liverpool & Man U do because this is not the case when they kick off or at half time. the rags only leave early when losing heavily a natural phenomena

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.