PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those that know about these things….

City are being investigated for the seasons 2009 to 2018 presumably because the investigations started in 2018.

Could we face a second investigation from 2019 to 2024, particularly if found guilty of the first one?

@projectriver or @Prestwich_Blue may know but if anyone else does I would be interested to know. It’s in the light of the fact that Everton may also face a second lot of charges.
Anything possible in the unlikely event everything was proven. Everton charge irrelevant to this question though

There have been a couple of murmurs on this thread that perhaps Jim Ratcliffe might be looking for United to have a better off the pitch relationship with City which in turn might be a good thing for us with regards to the PL investigation. All speculative of course but it was interesting seeing some of his comments about us. In addition to the below, there was also reference to Berrada’s departure and how amicable the discussions were compared to Newcastle digging their heels in over Dan Ashworth:

"They are one of the best teams on the planet," Ratcliffe said of Man City, champions of England for three years running.

"We have a lot to learn from the noisy neighbour, and our other neighbour [Liverpool]. They are the enemy at the end of the day and there's nothing I would like better than to knock both of them or one of them off their perch.

"But equally, we are the three great northern clubs and we're all quite close to each other," he added.

"They've been in a good place for a little while. Both of them. There are things to be learned from both of those clubs.

"They've got sensible organisations, great people in the organisations and a driven elite sort of environment that they work in. And as a consequence, the results have dropped out of the bottom. So I'm very respectful of them, but they're still the enemy."
They’re are hoping for a ground share while the shithole is sorted out, no doubt about it.
Get fucked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.