Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Obviously never good to see the scousers win anything but it's fucking hilarious that Pochettino has yet again failed to deliver.

He is a mid table bang average manager at best and it's a hill I have been willing to die on for years.

The coverage and all the stories by the media is like no other club has won this tin pot trophy. Also was it not suggested that Chelsea would be in financial trouble if they were to win this final. Corruption for all to see explains why they missed those chances, fuck the fans.

The coverage and all the stories by the media is like no other club has won this tin pot trophy. Also was it not suggested that Chelsea would be in financial trouble if they were to win this final. Corruption for all to see explains why they missed those chances, fuck the fans.
How so?

As much as it's very annoying it's a good achievement to win that cup with those young lads playing.

If I were a Chelsea fan I would be very peeved. Not many of those players will achieve much for Chelsea, a ridiculous amount of wasted money.

Last edited:
Obviously never good to see the scousers win anything but it's fucking hilarious that Pochettino has yet again failed to deliver.

He is a mid table bang average manager at best and it's a hill I have been willing to die on for years.
He's a fucking disaster, the Frank Spencer of football managers. Just needs a pair of roller skates!

Yep serial runner up (or worse).

I was delighted when chelsea appointed him, he's done worse there than at spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.