Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

And that’s the big worry. If you look at ‘the form line’ like you do in horse racing it’s not good. That Chelsea team looked like Real Madrid against us. Liverpool had 5 first team players out today and were the best team overall. If those 5 players are back when we play them at Anfield, then the result is inevitable unfortunately .
Um i don't think so!

Chelsea played against us like they did against the dippers. They played a counter-attacking game but unfortunately couldn't score today. I thought they were the better team & had the dippers on the ropes at the end of the 2nd half and they should've won.

In the game last week, the reason we didn't win was we didn't put away any of the numerous, really good chances we created.

As for our game against the dippers, i believe it will be a tough game, like it always is there. But i don't think they will win, whoever they put out, because we're the better team!

The coverage and all the stories by the media is like no other club has won this tin pot trophy. Also was it not suggested that Chelsea would be in financial trouble if they were to win this final. Corruption for all to see explains why they missed those chances, fuck the fans.
7 minutes on the BBC news. It was like it was historical or something. The coverage when we beat Milan was minimal. I might start lighting candles.

As much as it's very annoying it's a good achievement to win that cup with those young lads playing.

If I were a Chelsea fan I would be very peeved. Not many of those players will achieve much for Chehsea, a ridiculous amount of wasted money.
Ffs, they came on about 10 minutes of normal time remaining, don’t fall for the “klopps kids” narrative.

Do people really care as much as they are letting on? Let them have it

They only care when it’s not us.
Remember who won this last year?

We dropped out because we had the other competition in on play in.

If that’s all they win it will be forgotten. Meanwhile they’re on for the quad.

Pains me to say it but Liverpool deserve it
Thats how football should be mate, there are way too many fanatics in football at the moment. I ain't a city fan but appreciate that Peps team is one of the best teams we've had in football ever! He's a great manager with a unique style and for a while we i.e Liverpool were his closest competitors although you guys were always favourites due to bigger squad depth and I'm my opinion a manager with more tactical style of play. We have lots of good talent coming through the ranks but with around 9 1st team players out it will be interesting to see how the season unfolds. Arsenal looking dangerous last few performances and City are City!! I think city will clinch the title but you never know.

I like that the journalists are grilling Chelsea. They usually get a free ride over their obscene spending as they don't win anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.