PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why does the **** keep posting laughing emojis at the eve of his tweets? It’s fucking bizarre.
I can't listen to anything with him on, it's too infuriating.

The fact he is quite happy to be called a "football finance expert" is very telling. What qualifications or experience does he have in this area? No expert would equate the shirt sponsorship of perennial Europa League qualifiers to the naming rights for the stadium of the world and European champions.

Last edited:
Do I really have to listen to Harris? Seems like they’ve partnered up to make a few quid.

Understandable, just not my thing.

Stefan represents himself and the City fanbase very well.

Although, why any City fans would choose to work and interact with the unstable Harris is beyond me, especially on the subject of City's ongoing case.

Hopefully the "Harris comes across alright actually" opinions from earlier today won't be seen again after his latest social media meltdown.
Thanks for the nice comments. I agreed to do the podcast because Unofficial Partner is a high quality, influential niche pod. I believed we would be speaking more generally than it turned out. I'm not afraid of anything Nick can say so I was ok to go on with him.

He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Reading further down he's going down the MASSIVE innuendo route. Let alone mocking Stefans point.
The fella is obviously way out of his depth here. He's like the bloke in the pub that wants to fight every fucker after they've gone home.

When you've been sparring with someone and are still trying to land blows on the pavement outside, it's a sure sign you've lost the bout.

Just proves that there’s an agenda against City. The Guardian led with the time barred narrative and also mentioned City picking the third judge without mentioning UEFA having zero evidence hours after the CAS verdict was released. They don’t give City a chance.
David Conn who wrote that article for the Guardian has probably done as much reputational damage to City as the PL's charges have.

Wish the club had taken a harder line against the post CAS verdict media narrative, but as usual they sat back. Though maybe they're right to not deal with the shower of shit that makes up sports journalism.

Don't wish to link to any more of his tweets (Harris), but I see he's posted this (see attached image) claiming it to have been sent to him by means of direct message in 2022, from a City supporting lawyer who worked for the club.

1000020507.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.