United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Just flicked through that, quite funny and as others have said disturbing, a drill??? Really?? . There are clearly quite a few villages missing their idiots.

The gormless fella with over a million followers hilariously thought utd were robbed and was astounded his team lost. My only conclusion from that is that he knows zero about football. Lol.

Also the Chinese fella with the teddies in shirts. Hahaha
Evidence that care in the community is not working, several clearly need a locked ward imho. Who watches them it must be like 21st century circus freaks!

Well, I have finally calmed down enough to post. What struck me as odd was at half time, me and many others who had been singing and shouting our heads off, went about our half time routine same as usual smiling and nodding at the folk you see at most games. Then it hit me, we knew deep down that we were ok , better than ok. Proper enjoyed that. The rendition of “You’re fucking shit” lol made my day! Now let’s muller the other lot of scummy, stuffy red shirted bastards!
The you're fucking shit was superb. Reminiscent of the cup final when we belted that out for half the game it seemed

you know this to be fact or is this what the united press have told you, if you think he will transform everything over there then fair play to you, i disagree as like i said being a cog in the wheel does mean you make the machine.

The rags have never had a DoF and indeed both Busby and Taggart were in control of everything. Since Taggart they have had a succession of managers who worked and recruited to their own strategy. Hence the squad is a real hotch potch. With the recruitment of a management team including a CEO, a DoF, and almost certainly a new head coach and team, it would be amazing if they did not improve. It will take longer than the laughable 3 years Jimrat has set but it will happen. First job will be to start selling the lame ducks they have now. No doubt the DoF has plans to transform their scouting and player appraisal.
Those who say it won’t happen are making one of the worst mistakes a company can make and that is to ignore competitors. I will lay heavy money that Soriano has his eyes and ears open for what is happening at the swamp. Ignoring it would be fatal. Of course we all hope it falls flat but it would be prudent to assume it doesn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.