United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I envy you, being at the game. That second half must have been enjoyable. I never doubted that we were more than capable of turning it around.
It was as frustrating as hell, until Phil put the first away, especially when NMS put that chance over the bar, when it looked easier to score.

The atmosphere was fantastic throughout, but it went up a notch with the chorus of, "You’re fucking shit!" reverberating around Etihad.

Some good stuff in there mate. Doku took up some great positions but not much went right after he received the ball, sorts that out and he will be a real menace. Ruben looked very uncomfortable for the first 15-20 mins and he's been a bit like that at times this season. Overall we were good value for the win though and Foden was superb.
Yep but i don't think that's all on Doku, a lot of people getting on his back for not being able to constantly beat his full back and deliver - that's just not gonna happen at this age. We have to remember he's been playing with and against sub-par players his whole career when you compare where he is now. Opposition have figured out if you don't let him stop-start you then you can get him. But let's be honest, he's fucking rapid as well. We should be using that to get him in behind. I think his final pass is only really bad when he's rushing it but getting him running in behind more is the move imo.

For sure, the only real negative is it quite literally should've been 10. I thought the rags were a disgrace, if i was a utd fan (PUKE) i'd be fuming they came to do what a team like Sheff Utd would.

Well, I have finally calmed down enough to post. What struck me as odd was at half time, me and many others who had been singing and shouting our heads off, went about our half time routine same as usual smiling and nodding at the folk you see at most games. Then it hit me, we knew deep down that we were ok , better than ok. Proper enjoyed that. The rendition of “You’re fucking shit” lol made my day! Now let’s muller the other lot of scummy, stuffy red shirted bastards!

Well, I have finally calmed down enough to post. What struck me as odd was at half time, me and many others who had been singing and shouting our heads off, went about our half time routine same as usual smiling and nodding at the folk you see at most games. Then it hit me, we knew deep down that we were ok , better than ok. Proper enjoyed that. The rendition of “You’re fucking shit” lol made my day! Now let’s muller the other lot of scummy, stuffy red shirted bastards!
There wasn’t a point during that game when I wasn’t confident we would win. Not one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.