Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Not many regulars attended where I sit either, it's generally like that for champs league games. A few don't attend for money reasons and there are always other things that pop up but as a general rule it is a very small number on the cup schemes.
As for the the light show two small boys on the row in front were dancing throughout, they absolutely loved it too. The game is for everyone.

Each to their own.

That’s what the club is buying into for the future, tourists and kids.

The majority of FOC’s aren’t bothered about laser shows and waving a mobile in the air with it’s torch light on.

One thing I noticed on Sunday before the match. The concourse at the back of block 115 wasn’t as packed or as boisterous as it normally is before a derby match. Most people stayed in the new bar then went to their seats.

Not many regulars attended where I sit either, it's generally like that for champs league games. A few don't attend for money reasons and there are always other things that pop up but as a general rule it is a very small number on the cup schemes.
As for the the light show two small boys on the row in front were dancing throughout, they absolutely loved it too. The game is for everyone.
I personally would open the cup scheme up to match day members. If there are for example 15,000 season ticket holders who don’t join the scheme, offer those 15,000 spaces to match day members.

I would like to apologise for Sunday. I thought the atmosphere was strange and quite and said so.
I am just watch the match again on City+1
The atmosphere is great nothing wrong with it.

So Sky can fuck off they clearly turned the sound down....wankers.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed on Sunday before the match. The concourse at the back of block 115 wasn’t as packed or as boisterous as it normally is before a derby match. Most people stayed in the new bar then went to their seats.
Don't dare mention Block 115 !!!

Anyone moaning about the tourists … wjat do you think the crowd would have been without them? Sub 40,000 i would say. So ya know, maybe your moan should be at blues not turning up for these games.
There are 4 of us with a season ticket and only me in the champs league cup scheme.
Don't have an issue with tourists for a game like this, because as you mentioned, a few years ago we would've had the entirety of CB3 closed off for a game like this due to only selling 35k seats.

People have an issue when it's games like Sunday, where many loyal blues miss out and are replaced by vloggers, day trippers, away fans, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.