Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Well maybe let’s wait to see if we win the three trophies we’re still in for again exactly like last year before writing us off.
To be fair I don't think he was being negative, unlike many who are on here. I also think it's understandable after last season, it's tough to win a treble but it's a damn sight harder to maintain any part of it because everybody wants to bring you down. Some people talk as though we actually are machines.

No gundo and mahrez mate.
Grass isn't always greener.
Big miss those 2.
But would they be this season?
Another year older.
I would of definately done the same as Gundo after last season.... go out at the top

no bottled it would have been losing that game and going 4 points behind with them having a better goal average which in efect is 5 points, we didnt and took 2 points off them and kept the title race alive with 1 point in it
Jeez - that's some spin.
To be fair, I was giving it to midday tomorrow for the Bluemoon Counter Intelligence Unit to wipe what we'd seen with our own eyes and hail it a fantastic point gained.

To be fair I don't think he was being negative, unlike many who are on here. I also think it's understandable after last season, it's tough to win a treble but it's a damn sight harder to maintain any part of it because everybody wants to bring you down. Some people talk as though we actually are machines.
Yeah I know, but we’re still right in the mix for a treble again and to say we are way off last season just isn’t true, we’re actually right on course to maybe do it again.

yep ridiculous comment. scored home and away to bayern, home and away to united, scored against madrid, home and away to arsenal in title deciders, has scored against liverpool this season, 2 away at the bridge this season, all time top scorer per minute in europe’s top competition.

easier to pick out big games he doesn't score in.
Yes, totally agree. Some people think footballers can't have a bad day. We all (well, most of us) know he's not the type of player that can be "on it" 100% every match, but then who is?

Tbh if arsenal end up winning the league I’m not really bothered.

As long as the dippers don’t win it I’m fine.
To be honest, if they beat us at the Etihad, and go on to win the league, I think they deserve it.

And if you put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick between them and Liverpool stopping us from winning four in a row, I would pick Arsenal, as we would never hear the end of it if they won it again in Klopp’s final season.

At least with Arsenal Pep would have the opportunity to put Arteta and co back in their place next season (and would be more likely to stick around to do it).

Last edited:
Alvarez was poor today but he’s not a winger.
we won 10 drew 1 with him up front when Haaland was out, playing best football of the season so far.
Beat scousers 4-1 last year with him up front not EH.
Pep's got a blind spot with Alvarez and shoehorning him into the side

Feel gutted tonight.

Liverpool was for the taking tonight but we just bent over for them.

They had more energy & desire all over the pitch yet we still had big chances

Lucky to get a point but I still feel it was 2 points dropped against a bit part Liverpool team & probably the weakest we have played.

Love the guy but it’s on pep. Tactics & game plan totally wrong & didn’t react quick enough. Although you could argue we take our chances then we win all the games we have dropped points.
Story of the season.

Top 4 & fa cup would be nice. I just don’t think we have enough for league & champs league this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.