Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Let’s be honest second half was crap.

First 10/15 in the first half we should have scored a couple, didn't which is a theme this season.

Second half the dips ran and outplayed us. Haaland is also not scoring everygame which is noticeable because no other player bar Phil is carrying a goal threat hence why we have not been hammering teams.

I said it weeks back, Haaland needs to score nearly every game for us to win the league. He is not currently.

City can still win the league with 10 to go.

Beat Arsenal next and people will start to believe it’s ours to lose again.

Can we just take a min tho and appreciate what every single one of those players has achieved for city especially last season. It’s hard to criticise them as they are a great bunch of lads who try their best.

Staying at the top is fucking hard.

Last edited:
When I seen the teamsheet with Alvarez starting in place of Kovacic my heart sank a little. I love Alvarez but his overall performances in the last 2 months haven't been great and I thought Kovacic would give us more control. But that aside, if you'd offered me a home win and away draw before last week's Derby I'd of snatched your hand off. We're still in the hunt and we're not going anywhere soon. It's a long season and there is still a long,long way to go. CTIFD!

It is not any more, at this point.
Unfortunately, true.

Arsenal’s challenge is still in our hands, but Liverpool’s is now firmly in theirs.

If we win all of ours, and they win all of theirs, Liverpool are champions, with us finishing one point behind in second.

They need to at least draw a match (and we need to go on another winning streak) to put it back in our hands.

What are you on about?
Liverpool had several players out and we didn't take advantage.
Bottled it AGAIN
no bottled it would have been losing that game and going 4 points behind with them having a better goal average which in efect is 5 points, we didnt and took 2 points off them and kept the title race alive with 1 point in it

Alvarez was poor today but he’s not a winger.
we won 10 drew 1 with him up front when Haaland was out, playing best football of the season so far.
Beat scousers 4-1 last year with him up front not EH.

Fuck the line up. We did what we had to do. Not lose.

We had chances to win. Fodens in the second half was key.

We did well I thought under the circumstances.

Small time cunts celebrating a point against ikkle city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.